

I thought I would add a little history. I found these photos online--the one is Ira Stearns Hatch and the other is his children. I thought they were pretty cool when I came across them. Also, Shawn and I went to the library the other night and found a book called Ira Hatch: Indian Missionary. We couldn't check it out because it's in the history/reference section, but I have contacted the son of the guy that wrote it and hope to get a copy of it soon.
I can't believe we will have another addition to the Hatch clan in just 4 more weeks!
I hope you all are well.
with love,
Stina
3 comments:
Thanks Stina for putting these pictures on. I really appreciate it.
Wow someone is still adding things lynda! I sure enjoyed our phone call this morning! Got the package! Love ya!
Good to "meet" yet another family member. :)
Post a Comment