We are leaving tomorrow to go to Roy for Britnee's baptism. We thought the weather would be good one weekend. But no. The weatherman says it will storm tomorrow. So I guess we will be driving in it. It isn't like we have a choice on whether to go or not. We must go. And besides that Rocky won't be home to plow snow. With the State Highway requiring a Furlough Day every month we need the money from his overtime to make up the difference. So last weekend it said it would storm, but it didn't. He didn't get the time in.
But I am not going to worry about all of this. I am so looking forward to seeing Rowdy and his family. It has been a while since we were last together. We are going to have a great time together. Luke and his family will be going too.
(Jane, I bought the book that Sara wrote to give to Britnee. I hope it is helpful. Their experience really touched my heart and I am so thankful that it ended well.)
1 comment:
Good luck! I'm sorry the weather has been a real pain. It sounds like a great family event though!
Post a Comment