Our plan was to head to Denver today. Well, that is, we were going to go to Colorado and part of that trip was Denver. But it is not going to happen. Obviously since I am still here.
There wasn't enough planning done for us to go. Which, I might add, is not my fault. I tried. But trying to motivate two men who tend to be last-minute planners, well, that is almost impossible.
We have decided to go in two weeks. I kind of have my doubts as to whether that is going to happen either. Time is just flying by and the next thing you know they are saying, "What! This is the week we were going?"
I have a plan in my head to make it happen later in the summer. I'm working on it, but we will have to see if it takes place.
So, I guess there will be a sequel to this story.
1 comment:
Shoot! I love road trips so I can imagine how disappointing that would feel :( I hope it works out later though!
Post a Comment