Friday, October 14, 2011

Pictures

I guess I should explain the pictures I have here on my blog to the side. I stole them. I am confessing. But I don't think that the owners are going to send me to jail. Why? Because I have a job they need me to do. That job: Be a grandma to these beautiful, intelligent, wonderful, special, spirits.
Okay, now the question is, why do I only have 4 of the 13 grandchildren on here. Well that is easy. It is because only 2 out of my 4 families blog so that I can steal their pictures. The other reason is because I am on a different computer than my own when I usually perform this theft, so I can't use my own archives. (Not that my own computer has much to offer.)
Well, I guess now that I have confessed my conscience is clear and I can go and steal some more pictures.

No comments: