I have always had a different opinion of the whole New Years Resolution thing. I don't see the point of it. I have just felt that you see something you need to do to improve, then you set a goal to do that. It is an ongoing thing. You don't need a new year to make it happen.
Our Relief Society had a great idea this year that I like much better. They had us make a Bucket List. Now this isn't a list to do before you kick the bucket. It is a list to do before this year kicks the bucket. I had a lot of fun with this. I am going to try to do all the fun things on my list this year.
Now with all that being said, what did I do this morning? I set a New Year's Resolution. Go figure. I don't think I am going to tell anyone what it is because it is something I should have done a long time ago. But I get it now. The new year gives you a chance to start new.
No comments:
Post a Comment