Friday, September 25, 2009

An Idea I Had

I decided the other day that if I really want this blog to be somewhat of a journal, which I firmly believe in, then I need to put more into it. So I was thinking (scary, huh?) that maybe I should write something almost every day. It doesn't have to be a whole lot, but something to document this time of my life. So that is what I am going to do.

Something really weird happened this morning. But let me start with yesterday. We went to St. George (we as in Rocky and Me) to the dentist. We also went to be moral support for Kristi. She was taking Dalley to Dr. Ethridge (his Long QT doctor). Dustin wasn't able to go with her, so we did. Anyway back to the original thought, when we got home Rocky went out to feed and his gray horse was dead in the corral. She was all bloated up. Probably from the heat. He couldn't find any reason that would have killed her. She was getting up there in age, so he figured it must have been a heart attack earlier in the day and the heat made her bloat up. He was baffled. Well, today he had to go to Las Vegas for an evaluation from Worker's Comp on his knee injury. He didn't want the horse to lay there rotting all day, so he needed to take her away. He wanted to do this before he left for Las Vegas. Sooo, he was looking for a chain to hook her to the tractor. He looked in the back of his truck and this is where he found the weirdest thing. In the back of his truck was his spare tire (nothning weird about that). But it was blown. The tread was coming off and it looked like it had been thrashed. I guess that wouldn't be weird if he had done that himself, but he put that tire in there just a couple of weeks ago and it was fine then. It had to have been on the truck when it blew, but he didn't do it. How did it get from the back of his truck onto his truck or another truck, get blown, then get back in his truck bed? What a weird mystery. I wonder if we will ever know what happened. WOW..........

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

And you say you don't have anything interesting to write about ;) That is cool and it really is quite the mystery...