It IS Monday. And what Monday says is "Oh no, we are starting a new week all over again.!!" I like that Carpenters song that says "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down." However, I need to quit that type of thinking. I made a goal a week ago to make every day "the Best Day Ever."
But do you know that this day IS the "Best Day Ever." I have a certain 19 month old on his way to my house. I get to have him and his mama for a whole entire week, so this is not only the "Best Day Ever", it is the "Best Week Ever." We are going to enjoy every minute of every day of this week.
We are going to start it all off with canning peaches tomorrow. Now that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but I get to take a day off work to do it. And I don't have to do it alone. So it will be all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment