This is my favorite time of the year. It is not hot. It is not cold. I can get weeds out and they don't come back. My lawn grows slower. But it is still green. I still have to water things, but not as much. My fall flowers will be blooming and they are BEAUTIFUL. The days aren't quite so long so I see my hubby more. He isn't as stressed with putting up hay because the hay grows slower. My power bill is less. I can work out in my yard longer in the morning's because it is cooler. I love working in my yard. I just LOVE this time of year.
1 comment:
I TOTALLY agree! I love the feeling in the air. It almost seems like you can taste the change of the seasons. The colors of the leaves really add to special feeling in the air....
Post a Comment