Monday, October 25, 2010

Change

You know they say there are only two things you can count on and that is taxes and death. Well there is one more. You can count on things changing. All the time. And mostly when you get comfortable and love the way things are. Now if you don't like where you are at and want a change it seems to take FOREVER to happen. But I have determined that the best way to approach this problem is to find those moments that are great and wonderful and savor them, enjoy them, put them in your memory forever, because they are definitely on their way out soon. Replaced with something else, sometimes just as good, sometimes not as good, sometimes better, sometimes worse. Count on it. And if it is a good change, revel in it. If it isn't a good change, have hope. After all it is going to CHANGE.

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I ALWAYS struggle with change... I keep thinking that at SOME point I will handle it all better, but it never seems to happen. Maybe when I'm over a 100 years old, I will finally think "Ehhh, everything happens for a reason." And I won't have a heart attack thinking about moving or new students....