Thursday, October 14, 2010
It Takes A Lifetime To Fail
You know I have been thinking about failure and our interpretation of it. Someone I love very dearly feels like they have failed. And I was thinking, hey it isn't over until it's over. So as long as you're still alive you can still keep trying. If you fall, all you have to do is get back up. And in the process of all of this you get stronger and smarter. So the falls become learning experiences. So I think if you do keep getting back up and trying your hardest, you actually will never fail because your success will be in the character you have built and we will be credited for every try as success in the eyes of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely agree. It's hard to see those moments as learning times, but they do truly make us stronger
Post a Comment