Today I have talents on my mind.
Why?
Because I have discovered some new talents in my son, Ryan. Well, I didn't just discover it barely, but I was blown away by a demonstration of a talent he has.
Now Ryan is talented in a lot of ways that I have known since his birth or childhood. But this is one I wasn't as aware of until recently.
His talent: Public Speaking
This guy can give an awesome speech without any written out talk or even notes. It is right off the cuff. Wow!! I am mostly amazed because there is NO WAY I could do that.
So where does he get this talent? As I've said, not from me.
His Dad has this talent somewhat. He can give a speech with notes. Me, I have to have it all written out.
But yesterday Pearl, my mother-in-law, told me that her father had this same talent.
How cool is that to find out!! I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment