Friday, March 30, 2012

A Challenge to Blog more Often!!

As I said in my last blog, I need something to inspire me to blog more often. So I got an idea from some other bloggers. I just need a theme to give me incentive to write something. I have chosen to write an A to Z theme. Things that I love that start with each letter. So, this first day I will blog about something that starts with "A".
Things that i LOVE that start with "A" are Alyssa Anne, Arvella Jean, and ALAMO.
Alyssa is my third grandchild. She is turning 14 in a couple of months. I have loved her since the moment that I first saw here which was seconds after she was born. She was the first of only two of my grandchildren that I was present for their birth. Some words that come to mind when I think of Alyssa are Brave, Beautiful, Strong, and Talented. Ohhhh how I love this girl.
Arvella Jean is my 12th grandchild. She just turned 1 at the first of this year. She is pure joy. While she was here for the Christmas holidays we became pretty good friends. She has stolen my heart. Some words to describe Arvella are Independant, Lovely, Happy, Fun. I totally love this little girl.
Alamo. Alamo is my home town. I lived in Alamo most of my life. I have lived other places and I live in Hiko now, but Alamo has my heart. That is where I grew up. That is where I raised a family. Even though I live in Hiko now I still consider Alamo my home town. I work there, I worship there, I attend things there, I love it there.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I read your blog all of the time. I think you should keep blogging cause I like it when you do

Lynda said...

Well, you, alone are reason enough. So I will keep going.