The things that I love that start with "B" are Britnee Rose and Basketball and Baseball.
Britnee is my 5th grandchild. She is gorgeous, funny, strong, and talented. Just being around her would make anyone happy. She is always happy. That girl has stolen my heart long ago.
Basketball and Baseball are two sports that I love to watch and when I was younger I liked to play. They didn't have organized sports for girls when I was in High School, but we played at P.E. time. After I was married, when Kristi was a baby, I played on a town team. (It was softball, not baseball) but I loved playing. These two sports I know very well. I know the rules and if I get to know the players I can really get into it.
1 comment:
my kids must be keeping you busy, you are sure slacking on your blogging challenge.
Post a Comment