I know that I have been lax on this Challenge. But in my defense I am not used to juggling kids, a job, and everything else. I used to do it. But I have been in retirement for a few years. Soooooo I didn't get this done. Now I am able to get back to it. Yesterday I had a funeral and family home evening to keep me occupied, so I am back today.
The things I love that start with "C" are Crystal Marie, Cody Robert, and Church. Crystal is in college. She has grown up into a beautiful young lady. She is my first grandchild and no one can ever take her spot in my heart. Cody is Luke's oldest. He is a bright spot in my life. It is so fun having him live so close and also I get to teach him in Primary. That is really fun. I love this boy. Now as for Church. I love my church. which is the "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints". I love that it is Christ's true church and that it teaches me all the things He wants me to know to bring me back to Him. And that I can be with my family for eternity. I LOVE that.
No comments:
Post a Comment