"H" things I love are Hatch's, Hull's, Horses, Hair, and Hiko.
Hatch's - I haven't met every Hatch I am sure, but every Hatch I have met, I love. Most of them are close family. But I am proud to be a Hatch. It is a good name.
Hulls - This, too, is a family name. My mother's maiden name was Hull. I have been reading about the Hull's in a book put together by family. I have found the Hull's to be honorable, good people. I am also proud to have Hull blood in me.
Horses - I have loved horses all my life. They are such a beautiful animal. I also love them because they connect me to my father. It was horses that brought us close. He saw my love for horses and riding and he taught me all about them. I have only realized lately how much he did teach me. I love that this is something my father and I shared.
Hair - I don't love my hair, but I do appreciate a beautiful head of hair. I kind of envy those who have such nice hair. So count your blessings if you are one of them.
Hiko - Hiko is where I live now. It is where a lot of my ancestors settled. It is where my father spent his early years. It is where he ended up at the end of his life. It is where he died. I love the ranch that he left as a legacy. I love the part that ended up being mine. Good people live in Hiko. Hiko is beautiful. I LOVE Hiko.
No comments:
Post a Comment