Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenge "F"

The things I love that start with "F" are Family, Friends, and Fruit. My family is the most important thing to me on this earth. They come before any other thing hands down. And I might add that I have a fantastic family. I am a lucky lady.
My friends are important to me to. However, some of my very best friends happen to be family also. I do have one friend that I have had since birth, Becki. She is the kind of friend that is the true definition of friend. The kind that everybody wishes they had. Neither time nor distance changes our friendship. I am so thankful for a friend like her.
Fruit is natures candy. I love fruit. Right at this moment I might say that pineapple is my favorite fruit. The weird thing about that is the fact that I didn't like pineapple when I was young. It is a taste that I have acquired later. But my favorite form of pineapple is dried. Now THAT is truly nature's candy. I love it.

No comments: