The things that I LOVE that start with "D" are Dalley J, Dustin, and Dad. Dalley J is one unique and special little boy. He has some things inside of him all in the wrong places, but that kid is a fighter. No one would ever know of his problems. He lives life to the fullest. He is a true blue cowboy just like his Dad and his Grandpa. Which brings me to his Dad, Dustin. Dustin is my favorite son-in-law and he always will be. He is perfect for my daughter. He is the best Dad a kid could ever ask for. He loves his kids and does all the chores that go with having a kid. He helps us a ton on the ranch and he is always happy and willing to work hard.
Last, I put my Dad. I love my Dad so much. He taught me so much during his life. And some of those lessons are still being reinforced with me. He is on my mind constantly. He left a legacy which fills me with such gratitude for having such a Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment