The things that I love that start with "G" are Grandparents, Grandchildren, Gum, and Green. To start off with, Green is my favorite color. I don't actually like all green shades, but I like the darker shades of green, like forest green.
I love gum. I chew gum a lot. It freshens your breath. It keeps me from feeling like I have a dry mouth. And it keeps me awake when I am driving to town each day for work.
Grandparents are one of the biggest blessings in life. I loved all of my grandparents, but my Grandma Hull was particularly close to me. I have already talked about her in the "E" challenge. Her name is Grace Evelyn Bailey. She went by Evelyn. I was reading today how death is just like a separation when someone moves to a far away place. And it also said that this life is part of our eternal life. It made me realize that even though I miss my grandmother very much, she is still here. She is just too far to visit, but we will be reunited and that reunion will be AWESOME.
Being a grandma is the best. I love my grandchildren with a passion. I don't know how it happens but they just steal your heart right away. Each one is special and has their unique personality and place in my heart. Each one is my favorite at one time or another. Yes, grandchildren are our reward for putting up with their parents when they were difficult. I wish I had more kids so that I could have more grandchildren.
No comments:
Post a Comment