Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Challenge "Q"

 
Okay, in my defense for the long period of time between posts, Q is really, really hard.  There are not many things that even start with Q, let alone things that I love.  But here is what I came up with:
 
 
Quilts:  I love  quilts.  I love snuggling in them when it is cold and I love that my mother made quilts for me that I still have even though I don't have her.  Both of my grandmothers left me quilts, too.  I think quilting by hand is a lost art.  Everyone uses machines nowadays.  I am grateful that I learned how to quilt.  I just wish I had time to do it.
 
 
Questions:  I love questions.  I love to answer them.  I like to ask them.   I guess it is probably because I like to visit with people and questions open the conversation and get it going.  I also like surveys and tests because I get to answer questions.  Kind of weird.  But I still like questions. (Oh, except for "WHY" asked a hundred times.)
 
 
Quarts:  I love to see a pantry shelf full of Quart bottles with produce and other things in them.  Canning has always been a love of mine.  I love the way it feels when you see the result of your time.  I love to spend the time visiting and laughing while we do it.  I spent a lot of time with my Mother canning.  And my grandmother.  These are cherished times.
 
 
Okay that is it.  That is what I came up with.  And it should be good with all the time I have had to think about this one.  

No comments: