Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Challenge P"



Finally, I am getting to "P".  Okay, I am not making any excuses.  I have worn them all out.  I am just glad that I finally got the energy to get this done.

The things that I love that start with "P" are:


Pahranagat Valley
I was born and raised in this valley.  I love it with all my heart.  I have loved the people, the weather, the natural springs, the history, the beauty, and the list goes on.  "Pahranagat" means "many waters".  I learned how to spell it in Elementary School.  It made me feel very smart.  Because that is not an easy chore for a first or second grader.  I remember my mother telling me to break the word into pieces to make it easier.   Pah   ran   a   gat.  It worked.

People
I truly love people.  All kinds.  But mostly the little ones.  There are some easier to love than others but I try to love them all.  I like the saying from Will Rogers  "I never met a man I didn't like".  It isn't as easy as that, but I can try can't I.

Puppies
I absolutely love puppies.  They heal my heart.  They are just so easy to love and they make you feel good all over.  I don't have it in me to take care of one right now, but I still like being around them.  They don't stay puppies very long, but neither do kids stay small long enough, but I still love them.

No comments: