Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge "O"

What do I love that starts with "O".  I am thinking this is going to be another hard one.  Maybe.

The first thing that comes to mind is "Oysters".  I LOVE oysters.  Thank goodness, so does Rocky.  We have oyster stew quite often. 

I love October.  Because I love October weather and I was born in October.  And I have a few of my loved ones born in October also. 

I love Opals.  It is my birthstone but I would love it anyway.  A few years ago when we were in Alaska I purchased an opal ring that I just loved.  I wore it and wore it and wore it out.  At least the band part.  I am now reminded that my intention was to get it set in a new setting.  I guess I will work on that now that I am thinking about it.  But I just think opals are beautiful.

And lastly, I love my new Office.  It is in the process of being built as we speak.  I have worked for the Sewer and Water for 24 years.  I have worked out of my home through most of that time.  The last 12 years have been in a trailer office.  So, this new office is going to be greatly appreciated and Loved.

No comments: