Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Challenge "N"

Well, I have been through a lazy period where I just didn't want to blog.  I am not sure I can get over this phase.  But enough of that already!  I am here to blog about the things I love that start with "N".

I love the word "Nana".  That is what Dalley calls me.  Whitlee will be doing that when she talks.  It is music to my ears.  I love being called "Nana".  (Secretly:  when I first became a grandma I was only 40 years old and was wishing I could find an alternative to the word "grandma".  I am used to it now, but I do love "nana".)

I LOVE Nevada.  I was born here.  I was raised here.  I have lived here all of my life except for two years of college and the first 4 years I was married.  Hey, I know it can be hot, but there are a lot hotter places and the heat doesn't last all that long in the whole perspective.  And the winters are ideal.  But I love fall and spring in Nevada the most.  We have awesome weather.  It might be nice to have a little rain more often, but I can't really complain. 

And I love Neighbors.  I love people and I love being  close to others and interacting with them.  But I have a double reason for loving my neighbors right now.  They are family too.  And four of them are cute, funny, loving, enjoyable, and here a lot.  I LOVE It.

No comments: