There is only one "M" that I love, but it is THREE fold.
I love my Mother. She was the greatest example and teacher a child could ever ask for. She had so much love for her children that none of us felt slighted. I always knew she loved me no matter what I did. She was taken from me early and one of the results was missing the years of being not just her daughter but her friend and helper. I would give anything to be able to have that time with her, but I can't go there. "What if" is not an option.
I love BEING a mother. It is so fulfilling and has taught me so much about my Heavenly Father and his love for me. It has given me 5 people who make me proud every day. What joy they have brought to my life. I don't see how anyone would want to miss the opportunity to be a mother if they could be one. Sure, it isn't always a piece of cake and sometimes you want to just bail out, but it is SO worth it.
I love the mother's of my grandchildren. They are all beautiful, wonderful women who put their kids first and have given me 13 beautiful reasons to live. I love being a grandma even more than being a mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment