Monday, May 14, 2012

Challenge "K"

"K" is easy.  I LOVE "K".  And the reason is:

Kristi.  My favorite daughter.  She probably understands me better than anyone living.  And she not only is my daughter but my very best friend.  Forever.  And she has given me two very beautiful grandchildren and my one and only son-in-law.  Yep, what's not to love there.

Also, Kate.  Kate is named Kate Evelyu Hatch.  She was named after my mother, who was named after her grandmother.  I love all of these Kate's.  But as for Miss Kate Hatch, she is pretty special.  She has a soft, sweet voice and a strong but gentle nature.  I have a fantastic relationship with her and am loving having her so near.

I love Kayce.  Kayce is my daughter-in-law, but I really feel like she is more of a daughter.  Luke promised me when he was very small that he would marry someone who would like me.  He did good.  I enjoy having Kayce close by and I enjoy her friendship.

Also, I love Knowledge.  I love to learn about all things.  I especially love History and Geography and Culture.  Knowledge is something I just drink up.  I am open to learning just about anything.

No comments: