Thursday, May 10, 2012

Challenge "J"

I know that it has been a while since I have been carrying on my challenge to myself, but I have a very good reason.  Two very good reasons.  The first one is that Rocky had a knee replacement last week.  I have been busy trying to balance helping him and keeping up with everything.  The other reason is that I have had a mental block on "J".  I have not been able to just automatically think of things I love starting with J.  Well here is what I finally came up with:

I LOVE January.  It is my favorite month.  NO Christmas things to worry about.  The holidays are over.  No yard work to be done.  And where I live it is cold enough but not too cold.  I actually like cold weather (Hiko style).  I love snuggling in a warm blanket next to the fireplace.  I like my down comforter on my bed to keep me toasty.  I just LOVE it.

When I was a kid I used to love Jumping Rope and playing Jacks.  It was all the rage at school.  Every recess that is what we did.  I was good at it and I loved it.  Good memories.

I like Jam.  Notice I didn't say LOVE.  But I do like Jam. 

Oh, WOW, I just thought of another one.  I LOVE jewelry.  Watches and bracelets in particular.  I wear different ones every day.  I love them.

I guess we will stop there.  Wow "J" was hard.

No comments: