Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Challenge "L"

"L" is very easy.  And I don't have to think any further than next door to me for all the "L" things that I love.  They are:

Luke Alan, my son.  Luke was a joy to raise.  He was always happy, laughing, and teasing.  He stole my heart when he was born and he has kept it.  One of the things I appreciate about Luke is his knowledge of his profession.  He is a psychologist.  In my eyes he is the best.  When I was young my mother was taken from me.  I feel that my Heavenly Father gave me Luke to compensate.  He has been one of the best advisors to my healing.  He is awesome.

Luke Shawn, my grandson.  We call him Lukie to distinguish him from his Dad.  This kid is one of those super cute kids.  He is so pure and sweet.  He loves to give hugs and I love to get them.  Lukie brings smiles and joy whenever he is around.  I LOVE that boy.

Lynda Elaine.  Known as L.E. to us.  She is named after me and her other grandmother.  That gives us this little bond.  This little girl is a pistol.  She has such personality and imagination.  She can have you laughing one minute and totally frustrated the next minute.  Life is never dull when she is around.

No comments: