I have been trying for a week to get this dang thing to recognize my account and it would appear that finally today it is going to let me on. We will see if this works next time I want to try adding a post.
So as I think everyone knows the baby is a boy. We hope so cause if it is a girl she is going to be dressing like a boy for the first few months of her life. Anyhow I wanted to see what you thought of our name choices. Dustin is dead set on Dalley J. Westwood. I am quite fond of Coulter J. Westwood. Two names that we both kind of like are Roper J. Westwood and Wiley Dustin Westwood. No initials though, if we name him Dalley J he will not be called DJ or if we choose Coulter J he will not be CJ. So what do you think?
If it is a girl it will either be Laney Jane or Adaven Lyn but we are pretty much planning on it being a boy. If it turned out a girl then the name thing would be easier since we both agree 100% on our girls names. Anyhow those are our choices.
2 comments:
I vote for Dalley J. I guess I have already become accustomed to it.
I like Dalley, but make it Dalley Tuff Westwood.
Post a Comment