I thought I would update you since I am not sure if Luke contributes to the blog or not. Anyhow Lukie has been quite sick and wheezy. On Sunday he was unable to breathe very well so they took him to the hospital in Panguitch. They sent him home with a nebulizer. It didn't seem to be working so last night they brought him over again. They did some x-rays and ruled out pneumonia. They think it is croup. He was so cute with his scratchy little voice. When he came out of x-ray they had given him a Tiger sticker and he was very proud of that sticker and excited to not have to be in the machine anymore. The doctor gave him a prescription so hopefully he will be feeling better soon.
I guess for the first year in the history of my life I will not see any of my family on Thanksgiving, but at least we have Christmas. I hope everyone has a nice Holiday. I am jealous of all of you that get to go home. Talk to you soon.
1 comment:
Thanks for letting me know about Lukie. I wish I could see him and give him a big hug. I hope he is all right now.
Post a Comment