Friday, November 2, 2007

Update on Ryan

We had a short scare. The coaches wanted us to take Ryan to the doctor. He was feeling a lot better and went to school, but still wasn't up to par. The doctor decided he needed to test for Mono. I really didn't think that it was, but he said there was a remote possibility and wanted to rule it out. He called this morning and said that it is not Mono. Ryan is feeling great today. The doctor said he was dehydrated, so he has been working on getting his fluids. Anyway I guess he will be playing the game today.
I am going to try and post a picture of him in his uniform on Monday and let you know about the game. See ya then.
Mom

1 comment:

Rowdy and Shauna Hatch said...

How was Ryan's game? Did he play well and did they win? Is it the playoffs yet?