Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well, I guess he told me!!

Luke and his four year old is here staying with us this week. Luke is helping his Dad get caught up on some work. I have really enjoyed the time spent with Lukie, my four year old grandson. This morning he really got me. He was doing some art work. Cutting and Pasting and that sort of thing. He drew a pretty good heart and cut it out. Then he wrote some letters on it. It looked like a bunch of "h's" and maybe a t or an r. So he said to me, "Grandma, what does this say?" I said, "I don't know honey. Can you tell me what it says?" He said, "Grandma, I can't read. Don't you know how to read?" I laughed and laughed. Finally I told him that I was sure it said "I Love You" on it. What a kid!

2 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That's ADORABLE! I love how kids' minds work :)

Anonymous said...

They are so funny! LYnda! Thanks for sharing:)