Monday, February 7, 2011
Miracles.
Miracles happen every day. Whether or not you notice them, they are still happening. Some of them totally go unnoticed. Others are more obvious. I believe if you stop and analyze you will realize that you have had some in your life. More than you knew. I know that some people will attribute them to cooincidence or just plain normal. But I don't think so. I have had too many of them to believe that. Sometimes you may find that they aren't life changing or even all that important to your happiness. But they do make you happy because you realize that you matter. You matter to God. He cares about even the little things. I also believe that it is important to be grateful for them. Just think about it. If you do something nice for someone and they totally blow it off as no big deal and don't even appreciate it, how do you feel? So my goal for this week is to notice more miracles and be thankful for each and every one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment