Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blogger's Block

You have heard of "Writer's Block" haven't you? Well I have had "Blogger's Block". I have had no idea what to write on this blog. I am hoping that this will end soon. I wish I could have written about our "Fabulous" Thanksgiving. I wish I could have written about how happy it made me to have my brother, Mark, and his wife, Marita, come. I wish that I could have written how awesome it has been to have six of my grandchildren under one roof and the fun that we have had. I wish I could write about how sad I am that it is all over. I wish I could write about how happy I am that I got to spend time with Ira, who I never get to see as much, and how he warmed up to me and warmed my heart. I wish I could write about his cute little smile, his "Shawn look", and how he can go from crying to smiling and back to crying in an instant. I wish I could write about how sad I was to see him go because I don't know if he will know me again when I next see him. I wish I could write even more than all of that. But, alas, I truly have "Blogger's Block" and can't seem to express myself.

No comments: