Last week I was in a dilemma about taking Riggin to Circleville with me for Christmas. It worked out just perfectly. We got everything in with one half of the back seat for him and his bed. He traveled well, didn't get sick or anything. He liked Kristi's house and yard. AND he behaved himself very well.
I have to record here one of the most special Christmas gifts I have ever received. Ryan sent me and Rocky and his siblings and children gifts, but the one that we all enjoyed the most was a video that he made. He did a beautiful job on the video. He talked to us and wished us a Merry Christmas, he showed a prank that he pulled on Elder Luce, he gave us a tour of the cabin he was living in, he showed us his new trick of juggling (which, I might add he was very good at after one week's practice.), he took us on a tour of Steamboat Springs, and he finished it all with his testimony which was very, very special. After we watched it a little while later he called an we were able to visit with him for quite a while. He sounded so good. He is happy with what he is doing and happy with where he is. What more can you ask? I love that guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment