Okay, I know I am not very funny. But I couldn't figure out a title for today's blog. So I decided to put the first thing that came to my mind. Now why this came into my mind is anybody's guess. I have already maintained that I have a weird streak in me. Anyway, historically speaking .......
We just had a pretty awesome weekend. We went to Cedar City on Friday and did some shopping for Christmas and such. We met Kristi and Dustin and of course, Dalley, there. We went to Applebee's for dinner, then Kristi and I went to the "New Moon" movie. I would like to say it was good, great, bad, or not-so-good, but since I slept through the end of it, it wouldn't be fair to put any kind of judgement on it. How about if I just say that it was good, but not as good as the book.
The next morning Rocky and I went on to Escalante and got there in time for Cody's baptism. It was a wonderful day. Cody is a wonderful kid. I am so lucky to be his Grandma. He is so smart, good, and handsome.
Rocky and I stayed overnight with Luke and Kayce and the kids. I had so much fun playing with the kids and later when they were in bed, Luke, Kayce, Rocky and I played games.
We went to church with them and then we headed back to Cedar City. We had taken our four-wheeler in for service and left it there. We were supposed to pick it up on our way home, but we got our wires crossed and it was all locked up. So we determined that we would have to stay the night and get it in the morning. But at about 2:00 we were driving past the place and noticed that the owner had stopped in for a minute. We pulled in and he agreed to let us get our four-wheeler. So we got it and went home. We were both so happy to be home. We love our own bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment