Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Okay, Now THAT was funny.
Well, I have had a really good laugh. Good for my soul. Marita and I went Visiting Teaching. We went to Amy Huntsman last. It was dark. We stayed about 45 minutes. When we came out Marita decided to back out of the driveway. Like I said it was dark going in and it was dark coming out. She didn't know there was a ditch there. I didn't think to tell her. All of a sudden we felt a thump. She says, "What did I hit?" So I got out. I said, "You didn't hit anything, but you are in the ditch." Both back tires were in the ditch. So she guns it and burned a bunch of rubber all to no avail. So she decides that I should come and drive and gun it and she will just push the truck out. (Did I mention we were in her truck.) But I thought, "This isn't going to work. But I can push it out as well and she knows her truck and she can do the rubber burning." So I get back there and she guns it and I push and IT WORKED!! Only the tires flipped a bunch a water on me coming out of the ditch and then covered me with dust when it hit the dirt. So I looked like I had been frosted. But it was only my bottom half, so we're all good. But I laughed and laughed and now I feel great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That IS hilarious! That would've been a TON of fun to be involved with the whole process ;)
Somehow I can picture you two doing something like that, it's a great mental picture!! :) I'm glad it worked, too!!
All that weight lifting you have been doing has made you pretty buff!
Post a Comment