Thursday, April 22, 2010
What I have Learned from Glen Beck.
You know there are a lot of things floating out there about Glen Beck. But I am here to tell you if you listen to all of those without listening to him, you are being extremely unfair and foolish. Just give him a chance. I have learned a lot about histroy from him. And I have learned a lot about the constitution. I have grown to highly respect and appreciate our founding fathers from him. I DVR his program and watch it when I can. Today I learned from him about Martin Luther King Jr. What an awesome man. I was a kid during the years he was alive. I was in High School when he was killed. I didn't listen to the news back then or pay attention to politics or anything. I wish I had. The man did so much good and in the right way. Not with violence or anger. With reason and truth. Glen's latest thing is to have the anvil of "Truth" and pound it with "NON-Violence." He doesnt want everyone to believe him and what he says, he wants everyone to find the truth themselves and work towards the good of our nation. Exactly how I feel. Now I will get off my soapbox and go to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment