Saturday, April 17, 2010

That's what Friends are For.

So I am very thankful for good people today. Rocky is really under the wire to get his pipeline job done, haul his cows to the range,and keep up with work and chores and irrigating and farming and whatever else I ask him to do. Anyway, today we have people all over the place helping. Dustin and Kristi came home and they are hauling cows. Wade helped haul cows yesterday and Ross is coming today to haul some. Marita is doing whatever we need her to do. And about 15 or 20 guys are out there with Rocky laying the pipeline. I appreciate all of these people so much. We have a bunch of women bringing up food to feed everyone when they get done. It is a beautiful thing. And the government didn't even have to tell them to do it... Go figure.

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Awesome! I love it when everything comes together ;)