Britnee has beautiful hair. She can grow it really long. She had it really long before this picture. But she had it cut and donated to the "Locks of Love". Alyssa does this also.
With one of Britnee's healthe issues, she developed some scar tissue on her voice box. She can only whisper now. She had a tiny little voice to start with, but now it is very quiet. But, again, this does not get her down. She has found a way to kind of talk in a high pitch, so that it is louder. Someday she will have another surgery to see if the removing the scar tissue will help. But no one is in too big of a hurry for that since she went through a complete year trying to heal from her last surgery. But until then...... Did I say this girl is a trooper?
Britnee especially loves her Uncle Ryan. They have a little something special. They adore each other. In fact, if he is around I don't see a whole lot of her. She follows him like a shadow.
Funny Story: Britnee wrote to Ryan on his mission right after her baptism. She told him that she wished that he could have been there and that she missed him. She said "I miss you so much. If you look really close you can see tears all over this paper." That, of course, melted his heart.
Britnee is very talented on the piano and with dancing. She is a natural. She, like Crystal, reads far above her age level. She is amazing. I guess you can tell that she means the world to me. I miss seeing her. We don't get to see her family very much. But when we do it is awesome.
I love you Britnee, always and forever,
I love you Britnee, always and forever,
Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment