Cody is a hard worker. Whenever he comes with his family to help out on the ranch, he is out there the whole time that his Dad and Grandpa are out there working. He is a big help.
Cody likes to go fishing, but not for the same reason that everyone else is going. He likes to catch crawdads or let the fish go that others have caught or beg someone to let him keep their fish. He has caught frogs and gave them a new home in the horse water trough.
It is easy to give Cody a gift. If it has to do with science or animals, he will love it.
Cody is learning to play the harmonica. He is excited and entusiastic about it.
Cody suffers from allergies and asthma, but that does not stop him from enjoying the things he loves to do, many of which give him allergies. He is allergic to hay, horses, and cats among other things. He deals with this very well.
Funny story: When Cody was really small, maybe 5 years old, he was telling us all about how when he got older he was going to have a museum. He was telling us all about the things that he would have in there and how he would take care of everything. Then he looked at me and said, "Grandma, you should have your own museum too." I said, "But Cody I wouldn't know how to start a museum like you do. I wouldn't be able to do it." He said, "But Grandma, all you have to do is read. Don't you read." What a hoot. I have been laughing about that ever since.
Funny story: When Cody was really small, maybe 5 years old, he was telling us all about how when he got older he was going to have a museum. He was telling us all about the things that he would have in there and how he would take care of everything. Then he looked at me and said, "Grandma, you should have your own museum too." I said, "But Cody I wouldn't know how to start a museum like you do. I wouldn't be able to do it." He said, "But Grandma, all you have to do is read. Don't you read." What a hoot. I have been laughing about that ever since.
Well it is pure joy watching this boy grow up. I am looking forward to seeing what he can become. I know it will be great. I love you Cody,
Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment