I have had the opportunity to babysit Tifnee a few times. I have found her with a ready smile and full of sunshine most of the time. She was easy to take care of and played by herself quite well when the other kids were in school. She loves books, games, puzzles, music, etc. She is smart and she works hard at whatever she wants.
When Tifnee was a baby she was quite the Daddy's girl. I love this about her because I kind of like her Daddy too. Tifnee also adores her sisters. She is very close with them.
Funny Story: When Tifnee was very small she was staying with me while her parents went somewhere. I put her down for a nap. I thought she was sleeping very well and it seemed to be a fairly long nap. Later I went to check on her only to find that she had found some fingernail polish and had entertained herself quite well. But it wasn't too disastrous. The only thing that was permanently colored was my temple quilt. But I just look at that all the time now and remember what a precious little girl she is and she is way more important than a quilt.
I love you Tiffy
Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment