Here she is.
A beautiful baby girl.
Arvella Jean
Named for her great-great grandmother (Arvella) and her grandmother (Jean).
Wonderful days.
What a sweet, sweet spirit.
What a good baby.
1. She gets the hiccups every single day, sometimes more than once.
2. She makes noises 24 hours a day, waking or sleeping, little tiny noises that are just so cute.
3. She hardly ever cries, for very long anyway.
4. She hates riding in the car and will break all of the above characteristics when she has to do it.
5. Her mad cry is unique. She cries so hard and uses all of her breath so that she is basically just gasping for air within the cries.
6. She already has all kinds of patience with her brother who is learning to be a brother and is quite awkward at it at times.
7. Her temperament reminds me of her father when he was a baby.
AND
8. She is my favorite newborn in the whole wide world.
I had an awesome time in Vancouver with Arvella and her brother Ira. Oh, and with their parents, too. Ira and I have become good friends. He loves to play baseball off and on throughout the whole day and I was ready any time he was. He loves books. He loves puzzles. All of those I did with him whenever there was a chance, over and over and over. What a fun kid. He is smart. He is very coordinated. He is beautiful in so many ways.
I can't wait until March when I get to see them again. Along with all of my other equally beautiful grandchildren AND a son I haven't seen for TWO years. March is my favorite month this year of 2011.


1 comment:
Ahhhh... She is adorable! What a fun thing, a new grandbaby! :)
Post a Comment