In the morning I am headed for Vancouver. I get to see my newest, precious granddaugher. I am so excited to see her. It is always a special treat to hold a newborn. They are so fresh from the presence of our Heavenly Father. I think they talk to angels.
We will leave Hiko at about noon tomorrow. We will get to the airport sometime around 2:00. My flight leaves at 4:25. And I arrive in Portland at 6:48. Shawn will be picking me up on his way home from work. Then we will drive over the river to Vancouver to see his new daughter.
I am going to take some pictures. Lots of pictures. I think I will post some on here and maybe on Facebook. We'll see.
By the way, I am also excited to see a little boy that just got a new sister. This little boy has my heart already. He is a precious kid, too. In fact, I plan on spending as much time with him as I can. These opportunites are far apart and you have to take advantage of them to the fullest. So, Ira, get ready. Grandma is coming!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I'm glad you guys are able to have another little addition to the family :)
Post a Comment