Friday, January 21, 2011
Welcome to Whitlee Jane!!
I just found out the other day that my 13th grandchild will be a girl. Now coming from a family, (my kids) of only one out of five kids being a girl, it seems a little strange that 8 out of 13 grandchildren are girls. But Hey, I'm not complaining. I like girls. I Love girls. I'm just saying.... But this time I think the plan is just right. Since there are two grandchildren born this year it is only fitting that they are both girls. I think that helps them have a really good chance of having a pretty good friend their age. However, having said that, Dalley absolutely LOVEs L.E. who is his age. AND he loves Ira too. So it works out either way. BUT in this case, I think it is just right. So her name will be Whitlee Jane. So Whitlee and Arvella, get ready to be good friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is this Kristi's new little one? How exciting to have another little, girl grandbaby! Congrats!
Post a Comment