Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Curious Quiz

So, today I was thinking of some things that I have been very curious about. Then I had this idea (which may or may not be bright). I could ask these questions in a quiz and then anyone reading this who knows the answer can fill me in as a comment. So are you in? If so, just answer me these things:

1. Why is Black Friday called Black Friday?

2. Why do skunks have a white stripe down their back?

3. What is so great about a ChiaObama and why doesn't it offend him?

4. If you die in a dream will you die in real life?

5. How in the world does fax machines work? I mean how do all those words on a page go through the air and end up on a page miles away?

6. What makes some light globes last for years and others are lucky to last one month?

7. Why can't I grow anything in my front yard no matter how hard I try and my back yard is growing with very little help from me?

8. Why do I have dreams all the time and Rocky very rarely has any?

9. Why does my favorite color change?

10. How can you tell the difference between alzhiemers and dementia?

Okay there is 10 things I wonder about. If I had answers to this many it would reduce the amount of wonder I have in me anyway. So then maybe I could concentrate on more important things. So help me out. Okay?

No comments: