Friday, November 20, 2009
I Am Thankful.
With Thanksgiving almost here, I am thinking a lot about the things that I am thankful for. One of the things I am thankful for is that I live in this great country with all the opportunities and advantages we have. Then I am also thankful to live where I live. In Nevada and in Pahrangat Valley and most specifically, Hiko. I am very thankful for my husband who is the only man on the planet that was perfect for me. His tolerance matches my flaws. I am thankful for 5 of the most beautiful, intelligent, good, outstanding, wonderful kids anyone could ask for. (Not too prejudice, Right?) I am very thankful for the spouses they have picked. There are none more worthy than they are. And I am thankful for 11 most beautiful, intelligent, good, outstanding, wonderful grandchildren. I am thankful for my youngest son's mission. I am thankful for how it is helping him grow and how it gives us all an opportunity to serve in some way. I am thankful for really good friends. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for so much more. I could go on and on. But I will stop there with the top ones for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment