Well I have a lot of things running through my mind today. I haven't blogged for a week because I have been tending Dalley. What a joy that little boy is! Also Luke and his family came for a few days. Those kids were a lot of fun, too. And I got to know LE a little better. She is a real sweetheart.
I got a letter from Ryan today and he has a new companion. He is Elder Luce from Las Vegas. Elder Luce says he has been to Alamo a few times. Ryan really likes him and is loving his mission with being in a great area and having a great companion.
I just found out that my nephew has gone totally blind. And it is irreversible. My heart aches for him and for my sister and her family. I used to be the big sister. I guess I still am, but she has been tried and tested and has come out a very strong person. She now is the one I look up to.
Have you ever looked under your washing machine or your dryer? You may not want to if you haven't. It is just gross. I had my washing machine get off balance. The legs needed to be adjusted so I pulled it out and laid it down to adjust them and YUCK. What a mess. But, hey, you could look under it today and it is all clean now. Just don't go looking under my dryer.
I have a lot of things I love about my life right now. I have a wonderful husband, five great kids, eleven awesome grandchildren, a job that is not too demanding, and a calling in the church that allows me to be with the best 11 year old kids in the world (and two twelve year olds.) Also, I love having a son on a mission and sharing experiences with him that bring joy to your heart. No, I don't have a lot to complain about. There are things that are not so good, but these things outweigh the bad by far. So I choose to be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment