Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Twin Tornadoes
Have you ever seen two tornados running side by side and coming your way? I have. This weekend I had these twin tornados running through my house constantly. They are only about 2 feet high and have very blond hair, both of them. They even have names. L.E. and Dalley. They are so cute together but they leave a mess in their wake. But, oh how it does my heart good to see them so happy and to see them truly love each other. They did not fight even once. They couldn't wait to see each other each morning. In fact, L.E. woke Dalley up on Monday morning because she couldn't wait. When they went for a walk down to the field, they were holding hands. It was so cute. I've heard of cousins that are really close growing up. I've always thought that would be cool. Well, these two look like that is where they are headed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhh... That is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment