Everything. Love is what makes us tick. It is what makes us happy. It is what makes us sad. It makes us joyful, it makes us hurt, it makes us content, it makes us reach for the stars. I was just sitting here thinking about how so many times we don't think there is quite enough love left to go all the way around. We are jealous in a way of other peoples joys and achievements. We sometimes think that we aren't as good as those people so we are less deserving. So Wrong. There is more than enough. They can be wonderful, capable, high achieving people and we can still be who we are and be just as deserving. They can have wonderful experiences and it doesn't take anything away from our wonderful experiences. There is no competition with love. I guess I am talking about God's love. But where do all of us get our love from. From God of course.
I am talking to myself here. I have to be reminded. I am way too low on the self-esteem pole. But I am getting better. Because I KNOW I am loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment