Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Buena Vista
Buena Vista, that is where Ryan is right now. It is pronounced Biewna Vista by the locals. Like View only Biew. I have fallen in love with this place even though I have never been there. Ryan loves it there and I have gone on the internet and found videos and pictures of this place. It is absolutely beautiful. It is surrounded by 4 peaks which have been named after Universities. They are Princeton, Harvard, Yale, and Columbia. I saw the sun set over Mt. Princeton on one video. Breathtaking, that is all I can say. Buena Vista has around 2,000 people there and is at almost 8,000 feet elevation. It is in the more southwestern part of the state. This is sure to be one of the places we will want to go next year when we make a trip to Colorado. Well, that was my geography lesson for today. I love geography. I want to know all about this world and the countries and the people on it. Unfortunately, my memory doesn't keep track of all that I have learned over the years. But it is in there somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment