So, those are the things on my mind today. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we had a little more of all of those.
Honesty: I can make sure that I am honest in all my dealings with everyone and everything. The world will be that much a better place.
Integrity: The same as honesty but much, much more. I can try to have integrity in everything I do, including relationships. I don't mean the big stuff. But what about the simple things. If I say I will help my spouse with something, then follow through and do it. (No matter if he has done his part) Integrity doesn't depend on what other's do or say. It is all about what I do or say.
Time: I can give all of this that I have to spend in helping others and not wasting any of it. I was thinking about this one because I have been very guilty lately of not keeping in touch with a lot of my loved ones. I need to improve here. Again, it depends on me and cannot be blamed on them.
I am not saying that I do everything right in these ways, but I certainly can strive to do the best that I can.
So that is my two cents for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment